Friday, April 10, 2015

Declutter Game Challenge - Day #10

Hey everybody!!

This is my favorite decluttering 
challenge day so far!! I briefly mentioned before that a few times a year my sorority does a service project reading to children at the library. We always provide cookies, milk and we donate books to them. We've completed our events with the kids, but we had leftover books and I got stuck with them. I asked the librarians if they could use them and they were so happy to receive them to give out to more kids!!

So for Declutter Game - Day #10, I donated 10 books to our favorite librarians at our favorite branch!! This went well with this month too. Not only is it Earth Month, but April also houses National Library Week!! It's a win-win for us all!!

Big shout out to Ms Judy and Rebecca at the Mott Branch Library!! Thank you ladies for being who you are to the children and the community!! We appreciate you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment