Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Declutter Game Catch Up: Days 23-24, 26-28: Freecycle Time!!

This is a Declutter Game Catch Up!!

Since, life gets in the way, I had to do a catch up day (hey, that rhymed!! LOL). So...I utilized my frugalicious bestie, FREECYCLE, to get rid of items for Days 23, 24, 26, 27 and 28. Yup, that's a total of 128 and I was able to do just that (actually more). Here's my breakdown:


Bag of school and office supplies: 50 items
(notebooks, envelopes, pens, markers, post its, etc.)

Bag of food: 42 items
(cereal, oatmeal, sauces, Koolaid, etc)

Bag of toiletries: 14 items
(hair products, make up, personal items, etc.)

Bag of misc: 22+ items
(watches, remote, mismatched socks, phone case, basket, etc.)

I even counted the bags that held the items, because as you can see they were were workable bags. I felt so good getting rid of those extra items. When you know no longer want, need or love items, they have to go!! Freecycle is a great way of decluttering because one man's (or diva's) junk is another one's treasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment