Monday, October 1, 2012

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly - September 2012


Good
- cooked, took my lunch and ate lots of leftovers
used coupons, got lots of free items and took advantage of Kraft catalina offers
- earned points to save on gas at Shell, Kroger and Giant Eagle
- donated items and coupons to charity organizations and family/friends
- did no shopping other than coupon shopping, used recyclable bags
- paid off car maintenance card and library fines and got great discounts on car work
- received freebies and coupons in the mail
- set back up my automatic savings plan (weekly)
continued to save to mutual fund via auto savings draft
- obtained a full time job on my terms!! Thank you Jesus!!
 
Bad
- did not use my budget sheet as planned
- had to get new rotors, so charged it to car maintenance card
 
Ugly
- NOT A THING
 
September was full of grace and favor!! I finally got tired of being the rut I was in and decided life would get better RIGHT NOW!! When I changed my tune and increased my faith, things started falling into place!! I was able to get my lawn and yard done (after being played) and now I have an AWESOME new lawn guy!! I even found cheap mulch!!

I'm looking forward to what is next!! I am grateful and blessed!!

How was your September?

No comments:

Post a Comment