- cooked, took my lunch and ate lots of leftovers
- used coupons, got lots of free items and took advantage of Kraft catalina offers
- earned points to save on gas at Shell, Kroger and Giant Eagle
- donated items and coupons to charity organizations and family/friends
- did no shopping other than coupon shopping, used recyclable bags
- paid off car maintenance card and library fines and got great discounts on car work
- received freebies and coupons in the mail
- set back up my automatic savings plan (weekly)
- continued to save to mutual fund via auto savings draft
- completed my yard project!! See here: http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm51/Latisha-n-Family/New%20Lawn%20New%20Life/?albumview=slideshow
- obtained a full time job on my terms!! Thank you Jesus!!
- did not use my budget sheet as planned
- had to get new rotors, so charged it to car maintenance card
- NOT A THING
September was full of grace and favor!! I finally got tired of being the rut I was in and decided life would get better RIGHT NOW!! When I changed my tune and increased my faith, things started falling into place!! I was able to get my lawn and yard done (after being played) and now I have an AWESOME new lawn guy!! I even found cheap mulch!!
I'm looking forward to what is next!! I am grateful and blessed!!
How was your September?