Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Get Active with Curves!! Get a Free Week Workout Today!!

Hello!! I know it's been a while since I updated this blog, but I appreciate you connecting with me on Facebook and Twitter!! 
I promise to be more active here, but I hope you're checking out my weekly blog, The Frugal Files every Tuesday at 

I'm making some changes with Frugalicious Diva because as I evolve as a person, so does she!! One of the changes I'm making is getting better at having an active lifestyle. I got something that came right on time for me, and you can get in on it too!!

Curves is giving away a FREE week for us to get started on this journey!! They specialize in burning 500 calories in a 30 minute workout, with strength training and cardio for the entire body!!

If you want to go on this journey with me and give it a try, sign up today and print your coupon and get your free workout on!! 
(New guests only)


I just printed mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment