Friday, December 9, 2011

Frugal Friday Tip!!

Hello all!!

Welcome to the weekend!! What are you doing that's frugal today? As for me, I made and ate breakfast and lunch at home. I've spent no money today and I'm attending a potluck party this evening.

Speaking of this party, I'm making brownies. Why? Because I already have them at home. No need to purchase anything when I can just share what I have. They are done now and are cooling. Now for my tip today...

My FAVORITE kitchen appliance is my Magic Bullet. My parents gave it to me for an early housewarming gift a couple of years ago. I just started using it late last year, but now I use it as much as I can!! I made the brownies right and I wanted to add a little extra. Instead of buying powdered sugar, I made my own. Add a couple of tablespoons of regular sugar and pop in the Magic Bullet for a few seconds. Voila, powdered sugar!!

Here's a photo!! Have a frugalicious weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment